- Offerd Salary ₦300,000 `
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Healthcare
- Qualification Bachelors Degree
Our client is a newly upgraded world class medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care to residents of the Lagos providing care in all fields of Internal Medicine, including Cardiology, with its own Coronary and Intensive Care Unit, Renal Dialysis, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Surgery (including Endoscopy and Day-case Surgery), Ophthalmology, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgery, Radiology and Psychiatry. These are all supported by the latest technology, provided by giants in the various fields – the MRI is from GE, the CT scanner from Toshiba, the endoscopes from Olympus and Storz, and there is much more from Huntleigh, Datex, Bronelon, Penlon, Newport, Air-Shield and so on.
- Position: Medical Business Manager
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
We are currently looking for a well-organized, experienced and goal oriented individual with strong inter-personal skills for the position of a business manager. The position is a senior-level position that is ideal for a capable, committed individual who wants to roll up his / her sleeves and dive right to work. You will be working along with the marketing team but interact with other management, operations, finance team. You will lead the Business Development arm of the organization
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals as well as negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following healthcare industry trends locally and internationally.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Education and Experiences
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree program
- Must have at least 5 – 8 years of prior experience in healthcare business development and operations. Having worked for a start-up company in operations – business development capacity will be a plus
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills, should be comfortable
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through with a focus on producing excellent patient experience.
- Familiarity with Excel, Power Point, Word and an ability and interest in learning on the job
- Maturity, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good inter-personal skills and good networking abilities in the domestic and diplomatic community
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application consisting of a short motivational statement of up to 300 words describing why you want this job and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please write the following in the subject file: “Application – BUSINESS MANAGER – HEALTHCARE-LEKKI ”.
Short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview and a possible written examination.